[OM] Re: White balance lens cap

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance lens cap
From: paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:19:53 +0100
There is this thing called ExpoDisc which sounds similar. On one of the
forums I'm on there is currently a lively discussion about its relative
merits:

http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,2888.0.html

It's even dragged in ExpoDisc themselves to comment.

Apparently it's not too tricky to create one - can't find the reference
at the moment, but I think it just consisted of some semi-opaque
material across a filter or lens cap.

Paul