[OM] Re: WOT: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 c

Subject: [OM] Re: WOT: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:58:19 +1300
I also have used a Mamiya, with 80mm lens. Whilst it did give lovely &
very sharp piccies, I didn't like the 6x6 format, so sold it. If you do
choose one of these, look VERY carefully at the lenses. A couple I've
seen, since then, that both had fogging on the inside. Unfortunately
this couldn't be wiped off ( the lenses unscrew for cleaning ). I don't
know what caused it or exactly what it was. However it is fixable. A
local repairman polishes the elements from around $50 each.

David