[OM] FS: Zuiko 100/2.8, Vivitar 2x Macro, 1-1 screens and some diopters

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100/2.8, Vivitar 2x Macro, 1-1 screens and some diopters
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:48:46 +0200
Hi all,

Time to thin out the collection -- just a bit ;-)

*Zuiko MC 100mm f/2.8 -- very nice looking, just the slightest wear
on aperture ring. Besides the usual few dust specks which won't
affect performance at all, glass is great with perfect mechanics.
Comes with both Oly caps, but no case. I'll include the original
hood, but not as nice as the lens. Asking EUR 100 / US$ 120.

*Vivitar Macro 2x teleconverter -- the good one. Almost like new,
with perfect optics and mechanics, includes Oly caps. Asking EUR 30 /
US$ 36.

*Olympus 1-1 screens (two available) -- matte field with microprism.
With case, brush and tweezers, but no box. One has no visible flaws,
the other has a tiny spot near the centre and some bright marks at
the edge, but still perfectly useable. Say EUR 15 / US$ 18 for the
clear one, and EUR 5 / US% 6 for the other.

*Three diopters (+1, +1.5, -2) LNIB with plastic bag and
instructions. These are Min*lta brand, but will 'pop' nicely _into_
the eyepiece frame of an OM-1 or OM-2 -- not sure about the OM-3/4
series and certainly won't fit the oldest OM-1's. I don't know the
equivalence with the OM dipoters, but I'm keeping a similar one  (-3,
which is my usual prescription) that allows me to see clearly without
glasses. Asking EUR 10 / US$ 12 each.

I'll ship anywhere in the world at actual cost. PayPal is fine and
preferred. Please reply OFF-LIST if interested.

Thanks for your time. Enjoy,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxx>