[OM] Re: Best Flash for the E-series

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Flash for the E-series
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:15:21 +0000
Okay, I'll yield, 'cause I know you know way more than I do 'bout this stuff.
And I wasn't really sure the two things actually lined up anyway.

If I weren't so poor and had a better FL flash, I might've known what the hole
was for, but my pitiful little FL-20 ain't got no pin what fits in no hole!

Should I send it back and complain?  Do I need a more better FL flash?  No, I'm
getting by okay with the T's.

Walt, still dumb after all these years

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from