[OM] Before I Break It

Subject: [OM] Before I Break It
From: "Lawrence Plummer" <plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:50:38 -0700
I am going to transfer a self-timer activation switch (the plastic part)
from an OM-1n parts body to my beloved (bought in 1974) OM-1.  Is it as
simple as prying it straight off of the metal switch?  The switch (under the
plastic) is "L shaped" (metal, upside down), and I want to be sure that I
will not break the plastic during removal.  It must come off easily, because
I never noticed it coming off my OM-1 in the first place.  I just want to be
sure.

larry