[OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:32:58 -0300
On 10/13/05, orava@xxxxxxxx <orava@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> :-) This aint the first time I have to answer that question :-)
>
> I use this alias-address to forward mail to my real account. You can register
> FREE url-addresses and email-forwarding from www.dot.tk. (My real location is
> Finland - almost as exotic place as Tokalau ;-)

Yes, I looked up Tokelau and found that out. As for Finland being
almost exotic, not for me. Number of times I've been to Suomi - 2,
number of times I've been to Tokelau - 0. Spent 4 months on the other
side of the gulf in St. Petersburg too, never been anywhere remotely
near Tokelau. Don't know how much Finlandia vodka I've drunk. And I've
even had blueberry soup and taken the "booze ferry" from Stockholm!