[OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and FL36 together with OM zuikos?
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:23:24 +0300 (EEST)

> PS, are you really in Tokelau?

:-) This aint the first time I have to answer that question :-)

I use this alias-address to forward mail to my real account. You can register
FREE url-addresses and email-forwarding from www.dot.tk. (My real location is
Finland - almost as exotic place as Tokalau ;-)

Good thoughts on TTL. I have began playing with the idea of spending 200
bucks on FL-36. I just need to be 100% sure on this TTL/OM-matter before I buy
the flash, because macroshooting with OM-lenses is my thing.

Ps. See my gallery if interested:
http://www.macrophotography.org/modules.php?set_albumName=orava&op=modload&name=
Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

If the link is corrupter because it is so long you can have acces to the photos
without user interface using this link:
http://www.macrophotography.org/albums/album119/