[OM] [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem

Subject: [OM] [OT] A very peculiar exposure problem
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:51:04 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck,
I did not tell you, because I forgot...and it did not raise my flag that much,
because I didn't do anything scientific.  Besides, I was shooting against the
sun at the time.  I turned around just to confirm the observation (switching to
incident), but did not have the time to reason.
I am still to put the camera in real use.  It was a busy summer spent between
entertaining the numerous guests and this:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alienspecimen/detail?.dir=/cf07&.dnm=9bde.jpg&.src=ph
which I designed and built all by myself with the exception of laying out the
roof shingles.  Boris