[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:17:46 +0000
It's the same very attractive young woman we saw in a previous shot.  In this
one, however, I detect what I perceive to be a bit of Photoshop liposuction.
The incongruous areas on thigh and arm, in particular, lead me to believe you
may have removed a few pounds.  If I am wrong, my apologies to the young woman.
 If I am correct, you need more practice.  :-)  You said you had "changed many
things," and I'm guessing I've spotted a couple of them.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --