[OM] Re: Please critique my scans

Subject: [OM] Re: Please critique my scans
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:34:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/2005 9:15:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A couple  of days ago I acquired a Nik*n 4000ED film scanner. I've scanned a
dozen  or so negs and before I go too far I'd appreciate a critique on the
technical aspects of what I've done because I haven't used a film scanner
before.

Please have a look at the scans on this  page
http://dev-stop-fix.com/test.php
and tell me what you think they  look like.

Andrew,  I don't really know sh#t about scanners, however your images  are
wonderful.  I guess you are just getting geared up for when  the Olympus
Odyssey
camera makes it to your door.  Bill  Barber