[OM] Re: Semi-OT - ethical dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-OT - ethical dilemma
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:10:16 -0400
Yeah, I like the idea of talking directly with the photographer.  He
should be getting a write-off for the donation so in that sense he's
not "getting nothing", BTW.  And ask him which OM he's using . . .

Sounds to me like you want to find a course of action that 'benefits'
everyone.  Interesting quandry and good question!

ScottGee1