[OM] Thanks for help and signing off briefly

Subject: [OM] Thanks for help and signing off briefly
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:02:52 +0100
Hi Guys,

Thanks to all for the quick response to my query last night.  I hadn't
even thought of the University being a good place to borrow such things
!  Obvious really, now I think about it.

Anyway, thanks for the help.  If anyone has any more helpful comments
then please send them OFF-LIST to me, as I'm signing off for 10 days or
so.  I'm taking a few days out and going away, and then I have a long
run of shifts at work.  The volume of list-traffic will be just too much
to catch up on, but I'll be back in about 10 days.

Stay safe everyone, and have fun !

Jon