[OM] Re: #339

Subject: [OM] Re: #339
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:53:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2005 3:55:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus  OM2 SP : Zuiko 21mm f2 : green filter : Kodak T400  CN

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05339.htm

Graham

Graham, As always, another beautiful image.  One of the things which  works
for me about many of your images is that they take me back to previous  visits
to the UK.  Something that I found fascinating in those visits is  the access
for passage people have to much of the privately held land.   Although I have
not passed through these specific gates, I have passed through  some just like
them.  As a citizen of the UK you may take this access for  granted, while we
North Americans find it both unusual and special.   Perhaps one day you could
share some written words about it.  You  perspective would be of interest to
at least one list member and perhaps  more.  Bill Barber