[OM] Re: composition and how it changes perceived meaning of a photo

Subject: [OM] Re: composition and how it changes perceived meaning of a photo
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:57:13 +1000
And then you can get into a discussion about the ethical relativity
of lies of omission, lies of comission, lies to a good purpose, etc.
and that's before we get into a discussion about whether such a thing
as the 'truth' exists - the writer of the article makes an unexamined
assumption that it does - I'd disagree.
AndrewF