[OM] Re: Maine pseudo ZA meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: Maine pseudo ZA meeting
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:48:34 -0400
Oh, dear, I think someone here is a trouble-maker. <g>

On a more serious note, I try never to let politics get in the way of
friendly relations with people I meet--a few odd rants on the internet
notwithstanding. As a rule, I like people more than I dislike their
politics. Besides, I'm not so unsavy that I don't know while I'm arguing
macro-politics with my fellow citizens, government, be it left or right, is
digging its hand deeper and deeper into my pockets and doing all manner of
things to annoy me. Government, in my humble estimation, is a necessary
evil, much like flossing your teeth, and is neither to be desired nor
admired.

Respectfully,

--Bob