[OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:43:23 +0000
I've covered the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive from Cherokee, NC to
Front Royal, VA a dozen times, on bikes, in sports cars, even in the OM-4Runner
in the winter.  Great ride through magnificant, photogenic scenery -- much of
it within 500 yards, or at least visible from there.  :-)

But to really get the heart pumping, you need to ride the Tail of the Dragon: a
two-lane mountain road with 318 curves in 11 miles.  We were riding this
stretch of US 129 back in the '70s, before it became so popular that it now
attracts enough folks some weekends to cause traffic jams.  I guarantee, if you
ride it fast and survive, you'll want to do it again.  And again.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Walt, still crazy after all these years

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from