[OM] Re: [[ Am I going to regret my choice?

Subject: [OM] Re: [[ Am I going to regret my choice?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:18:58 +0200
I had problems with metering set to esp, but with it set to centre
weighted I find that they mostly end up okay and its very few I tweak in
viewer. As I have not had a digital lens until this week I have been
exclusively shooting with the OM lenses and it works okay for me, okay
it's not point and shoot but I don't want that.

Focus can be a bit annoying especially in dim light, but then I find my
14-45 struggles as well (I guess it would do much better with a dedicated
flash)

What I do find a big nuisance is that it's quite easy to knock the
diopter corrector which doesn't help with my focusing and has caused
lost photo's, As I only shoot with my glasses on I think I will tape it
into normal position.