[OM] Re: e500

Subject: [OM] Re: e500
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:47:32 -0700
This reminds me of the old denigration of VW swing axle rear
suspension in Beetles while Mercedes was winning races with swing
axle rear suspension. Execution is everything. My alloy framed
plastic D100 is the solidest camera I have ever owned and certainly
the most comfortable in the hand. That is in comparison to metal
Leica M3, Canon F1n, OM1n and OM4T.

I would not worry so much about the material in the E500, just how
well it is done.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA