[OM] Re: Trolloiing for reasponses from all you "too professional" old p

Subject: [OM] Re: Trolloiing for reasponses from all you "too professional" old pros here
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:52:22 -0400
AG, thanks for the overview of your workflow.  You mention 13x19"
prints, so I assume you're using a Canon printer - correct?  If not,
and you're using an Epson with roller attachment, let me know as I
have some of their 4" roll paper left over from a foray into and out
of Epson-land.

Cheers!/ScottGee1