[OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:07:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/2005 9:17:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a  bad feeling. And the computer model projected trajectory has moved
landfall  farther northeast toward Houston.

You folks are making me worry.  I'm relatively high and dry.   Although
protected by levees, we will not get wet in Sugar Land unless the roof  get
blown
off.  The main concern we have is the tornadoes associated with  the storm.  I
am packing all (well, most) of my camera gear into cases and  putting them in
plastic bags. We have a fairly secure interior room.  It  will all be OK.
Bill Barber