[OM] Re: Fwd: T20 problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: T20 problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:49:29 -0400
Check to make sure shoe is tight.  If ttl pin is not making good contact
inside top cover, flash will full discharge during a ttl exposure.  or,
remove shoe and look into small hole with a loupe.  There should be shiny
metal at the bottom. Often, however, this contact gets all fouled with
deteriorated prism foam, turning it a dark green or black. It is very
difficult to clean this contact from the outside as pressing too hard can
bend the contact down, pushing it out of reach of the ttl pin.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx