[OM] Re: T20 problem

Subject: [OM] Re: T20 problem
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:08:04 +0200
The same goes for the T32, flipping over the panel is not necessary, just set
it to
manual 32, and the camera to auto, than TTL is invoked automatically.
I'm curious what would happen if you'd set the flash to manual 16....

If anyone is looking for replacement panels, one supplier that can help you is
Luton in the UK. Alas, only in feet. They're also active on the auction site,
it might be
worth comparing their prices on the site with the prices on the *bay.

No, I don't work for them, I'm just a happy customer. They've also got the 2-13
screens :o)

Cheers,
Bart

Citeren "USHER99@xxxxxxx" <USHER99@xxxxxxx>:

> Noticed when searching the archives on
> the T20 that the calculator panel is frequently lost.  One does not really
> require  it and it is not necessary as had been suggested to copy down the 2
> f stops
> available.  The flip side of the calculator panel ("full auto") forces the
> selector switch to the far left "manual" position.

Nu 12 maanden gratis Live Eredivisievoetbal bij 20 Mb ADSL voor maar
EUR 39,95 per maand. Bestel op www.versatel.nl/voetbal