[OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:22:02 -0400
Since I don't think the difference between 150 and 200mm to be that
significant, I used a Tamron 70~150 f/3.5.  The version I have is
compact enough that is uses 49mm filters.  Very good optical
performance and solid mechanically.  Hood is built in.

Another advantage -- clean copies can be found for ~US$60 with adapter.

FWIW/ScottGee1