[OM] Re: New TOPE - Walt's a$$

Subject: [OM] Re: New TOPE - Walt's a$$
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Barry,

I'm impressed! I thought I was treading on thin ice,
but you are truly a brave man bringing Walt's sexual
preference into question.

Don't mess with a curmdugeon carrying a Glock. Even
though my Colt Officer's 45 is always handy, I
wouldn't be insulting the guy who thinks that he's
going to enjoy encountering someone breaking and
entering in attempt to steal his camera equipment. :-0

- Craig

http://mail.yahoo.com