[OM] Re: Light bulbs

Subject: [OM] Re: Light bulbs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:55:30 +1000
And one to bury the real question at the end of a very long and
arcane joke so that almost no-one ever sees it! :)
They call them light globes here - so perhaps I could get it all
started again.
Foam - various people sell kits of light seal foam on eBay offering a
pack of different foam types including one that will do that job!
That's what i got! Specific foams can be obtained from outfits like
MicroTools who have depots in the US and Germany.
AndrewF