[OM] Re: Another couple of reasons for not selling my 21mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Another couple of reasons for not selling my 21mm f2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:25:07 +0000
You're kidding, right?  That's kinda like mounting a $1600 Swarovski riflescope
on a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

I'm keeping mine because it's a wonderful lens; I use it a lot; have had it
since I bought it new in 1984, and I hope to be dead and scattered before it
gets attached to a Can-o-corn.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from