[OM] Re: I must be a masochist - Off the hook!

Subject: [OM] Re: I must be a masochist - Off the hook!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:39:42 -0400
Ha!  Maybe you can offer to assist, learn how s/he does it and let us know.  ;o)

And I agree with Chuck -- do they know what an 8 FOOT photo print will
cost?  Or are they having an 'inexpensive' poster made?  If so, an
viewing distance isn't too close, 4x5 ain't necessary though excellent
technique always helps.

ScottGee1