[OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants

Subject: [OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2005 8:46:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  spoiled the curve!

Some might say he raised the price of playing poker.  As I see it,  this is
not a competition, but rather a challenge to take the same tool everyone  else
is using and to produce some work which reflects your vision and  interests.
I would say that both Stephen and Matthew have done that and I  anxiously
await the camera's passage through Texas.  Bill  Barber