[OM] Re: OT: Bad luck Oz

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Bad luck Oz
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:18:30 +1000
An Oz SAS unit of 190 big and nasty grunts left for Iraq just before
the last test. This was a cover. They are being deployed as we speak
in central London to evacuate any Australians who feel their life,
psyche and self-esteem to be threatened and to deal with the perps
with extreme prejudice. The Ashes may be liberated as well on the
grounds that by tradition, they are held by the nation that loses them.
Of course, this means that celebrations will be curtailed severely as
there will be no bar staff left in the Great Wen to pull a beer.
AndrewF