[OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile

Subject: [OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:49:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/2005 5:29:21 PM Central Standard Time,
fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What if  we start a thread on Uruguayan politics instead ??
;^)
You know, our  President is travelling to the States today.... true  !!.

It would be just about as off topic a bunch of the other stuff that  has
shown up here lately.

Watch this as I turn this into an on topic posting.

Two of my favorite subjects for people photography are my two grandsons,  age
3 and 5.  They just celebrated their birthdays and I did some e-1
photographs of them on the weekend we celebrated their July  birthdays.
Yesterday I
printed, matted and framed, for my  daughter, a photograph of the younger boy
which was a closeup of him in his  fathers arms.  It is titled "Safe Harbor" as
he was in one of the safest  places he knows.  His father, a US Secret Service
agent, is currently  in New York on protection detail for some of the
dignitaries in the US for UN  meetings.  Perhaps it is the President of
Uraguay.
Bill  Barber