[OM] Re: trade?

Subject: [OM] Re: trade?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:22:03 EDT
Wayne, I may have an extra we could swap.  Let me check when I get  home.  I
have a mint OMPC with a sticky mirror problem and have not sent it  for the
"fix" as the fix would cost more than the value of the camera.  If  yours is
without the sticky mirror problem and I have either an OM 1 or OM 1n  (which I
think I do) we can work an even swap. If you don't mind changing  the light
seals, I might even have an OM 2n. Whatever the extra you were  planning on
doing
with the swap was, apply it to your next mission  trip. Bill Barber