[OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:37:28 -0500
On Sunday 11 September 2005 17:33, Winsor Crosby wrote:
> Mostly people who don't believe there is global warming believe the
> earth was created 6000 years ago.

Winsor, I believe a leaving remark of this sort is called "trolling". It will
be interesting to see who bites, and who bites back.

I personally believe the earth and its environs are continuously and divinely
re-created each instant. Which may explain my attraction to still
photography, with its facile promise of capturing the divine moment, but
which leaves no obvious connection to my beliefs or non-beliefs on global
climate change. It is unfortunate that on the matter of facts, we are all
ultimately grounded on some unverifiable belief; thus actually we are
ground-less, and become the easy victims of trolls.

--
Parzival Herzog