[OM] Re: Holiday Ahoy!, was OlympUser magazine revised

Subject: [OM] Re: Holiday Ahoy!, was OlympUser magazine revised
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:48:51 +0100
Thanks Bill.   I will have a laptop (Apple iBook and external hard
drive) to download images, battery charger for the E-1 as well as
spare battery (or perhaps not ...) and spare memory cards.  I agree
about the Zuikos, but the Sigma 55-200 is very light for its
performance; or is it because of its performance? ;-).

Cheers

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker