[OM] Re: Holiday Ahoy!, was OlympUser magazine revised

Subject: [OM] Re: Holiday Ahoy!, was OlympUser magazine revised
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:39:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2005 1:29:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My kit  will comprise my E-1 and 2 lenses (14-54 and Sigma 55-200), a
P*wershot S70 compact digital machine, XA with Ilford film, XA with
Provia and XA4 with one or the other.

Well you didn't mention the Panoramic Olympus camera that made its way
across the pond a year or so ago (it might be my choice as opposed to the XA
and
then I don't own either, so . . .)  The only problem I see with the plan  is
memory cards or carrying a laptop on which to download you images.   The
14-54mm
is probably the right lens for 85% of what I shoot, and  the other 15% can be
covered by the OM Zuikos.  That doesn't mean I  don't own other digital
Zuikos, however in a weak moment of telling the truth  about what I need . . .

Have a great trip.  Bill  Barber