[OM] Re: OM macro lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM macro lenses?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:57 +0100
Chuck's question is easier to answer:

Remember two principles:
The shorter the focal length on a given format, the greater the depth of
field;
The smaller the format on a given focal length, the greater the depth of
field.

In this case we have a very short focal length on a very small format.  The
image is producedinitially as an aerial image on the focal plane of the CCTV
lens, which the macro lens then "emlarges" to fill the 35mm format.

Does that help any?

--
Piers