[OM] Re: Two queries

Subject: [OM] Re: Two queries
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:22:43 -0500
John,
        I don't know if they are available on your side of the pond, but I have
a Zero Halliburton that I have used for 25 years. It is built like a tank and
although I've never immersed it, it seems to be pretty waterproof. About every
10 years or so I replace the foam and update the layout of the holes to fit
whatever equipment I wish to carry. Their website is at:

        http://www.zerohalliburton.com/

Charlie