[OM] Re: Sony changes the game

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony changes the game
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
Very slick.  Looks like the rear end of a doberman, though.
What really suprises me is the lack of image-stabilization.

Unfortunately, in looking at the control layout, it's typical
Sony.  Lots of cool features and buttons that impress you in the
store, but get in the way when you actually try to use the
camera.

Regardless, I can guarantee that the image quality will meet and
exceed anything you can get from a DRebel.  Why?  No dust spots.

So what's the deal with the worthless EVF?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com