[OM] FS OM4T

Subject: [OM] FS OM4T
From: tom_f77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:41:50 GMT
Hi all.

I've been "on vacation" from the list for a while - too much to keep up with...

BUT I've posted my OM4-T for sale on rangefinder forum, and it only seems fair
to put it here as well!

The camera is black, and in pretty good shape apart from some scratches on the
top over the prism.  It works perfectly.  I'm asking for £250 plus shipping.

It's great, but I'm just not using it enough now I'm getting better at working
my rangefinders.  My zuikoholism is not cured though - I'm keeping 2 2Ns and 2
1Ns, which are just as good for my purposes.  I always seem to be using an
incident meter now, and someone else will get more use out of the spot metering
in the 4T.  I am also keeping the 35/2 and the 85/2 - both hold their own
against everything else I have.  And a bunch of 50s and some longer stuff...

Somebody take it before I change my mind!

Tom