[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:27:57 -0300

> ...and rescue him when drowning?  Perhaps there are times when
> 'rugged individualism' is not the most useful characteristic?
> AndrewF
> - who dislikes trite political epithets which are rarely questioned
> because they are from 'great men' (liked the novels tho')

Truth is, I never really liked Twain's writings other than as kid's
entertainment, nor do I think him a "great man". Just my opinion, of course.
Great men don't usually get popular, or rich, they rather get rejected, or
crucified, usually for telling the truth.

Anyways, time to get back on topic, and take some more pictures. The leaves
are starting to turn colors here, and usually reach their peak about two
weeks from now. Sadly, I'll be missing the best of that though, as I'll be
on the way to Bolivia again two weeks from today. It's starting to look like
it'll be mostly all digital this time, and the OM's will be staying at home.

Wayne (hoping there are no hurricanes passing through Miami on the 22nd)