[OM] Re: FS: OM and accessories

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM and accessories
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:57:51 -0700
Hello Dean,
 I'm interested in the following items.

 Varimagni Finder -  Excellent condition.  Optically and mechanically
fine.  There is a slight brassing\rub mark on the bottom, flat edge about
1/8 inch long - $ 65.00

 POINT Professional Backpack Camera Bag - Great shape.  Holds body, 3-4
lens and flash.  Has tripod straps on the side.  -- $10.00

 If they are still available, could I possibly see some photos of them?
Measurements would suffice for the backpack.
You can email me at d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx