[OM] Re: List members in hurricane path

Subject: [OM] Re: List members in hurricane path
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:47:20 -0500
Paul,
I am glad you are safe with relatives. Having been homeless once as a result
of a natural disaster (flood in my case), my head and heart were spinning
all last week. I feel very lucky that I had people who took me in. The scale
of this disaster is just overwhelming.

Please do everything possible to keep your spirits up. Even when you
"escape" it is a real and potent trauma. Take care of yourself.

Joel W.