[OM] Re: Quick & Dirty Flash Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick & Dirty Flash Advice
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:45:11 +0200
>The one that it came with.  I called it a diffuser; Olympus calls it
>the "wide panel," saying that it "covers an angle equivalent to a
>24mm wide-angle lens..."  I know if I don't keep it either on the
>flash or in the little case, it will someday soon vanish forever.
>
>Walt

Sure!

For my part I have already lost the external flash connector cap of
my E-1. The part is available on the Olympus USA web site (it's the
same part as for the E-20):
https://emporium.olympusamerica.com/innards/emp.asp?counter=&p=16&getparts=yes&productParts=714&submit1=Go
but they only ship to North America. And Olympus France redirected me
to a French provider which seems to have a hell of a time to get it
(I even gave them the reference of the part: VE254700).

Bernard