[OM] Re: Is there such a thing as a 'later version'

Subject: [OM] Re: Is there such a thing as a 'later version'
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:51:06 -0300
on 30/08/2005 12:36, Jeff Keller at jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> The one I missed because I was busy leaving my wallet in Nevada is indeed
> labeled differently 7537519629 (I hope a list member got that one).
On Sunday I missed 7541623693, which was labeled different too and serial
number began with 101xxx.
Leaving your wallet in Nevada would certainly be hard work, I missed
7541623693 because I have not yet learned how to bid - kept on entering a
higher bid ignoring the bold letters 'or more'. Later it was obvious to me
that buyer had already entered a maximum bid.
Pity, that one was never used - had also its original case and cardboard
box; but was not a later version :^)
Maybe I'd be more lucky now since I feel more of an experienced ebuyer.

Thanks all for the input.

Fernando.