[OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?

Subject: [OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:46:52 -0400
Stan Weinberg.

BTW, Bob says the cells last longer when used in environments with
high humidity since they are gel based and it takes longer for the
electrolyte to dry out.

Also, covering up the holes when the batteries are not in use can help
prolong life as well.  Only you can decide if it's worth the effort.

hth/ScottGee1