[OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?

Subject: [OM] Re: Boston Camera Shop?
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:20:42 +0200
Really?

I know Bob Shell for a Contax/Canon adapter, I member of our photoclub
purchased it.
I must say i wasn't impressed.

Very sleek design, but expensive, aluminium and a very loose fit, in
other words unusable.
Oh, and no refund.

Who was the other (i mean, the other who co-invented the batteries)?

Alfredo

BTW there is something strange, are these the same camera-shop?

http://corporate.marketworks.com/StoreFrontProfiles/default.aspx?
sfid=103060

and

http://huntsphotoandvideo.com/

The first is the one from which I'm purchasing the batteries.

Thanks for Your help.

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it