[OM] Re: #291-- Now Color to B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: #291-- Now Color to B&W
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:59:41 EDT
Graham, I always check out your offerings on this list as well as the Leica
list, and allways enjoy them very much.  Your b&w shots typically use some sort
of filtration, red, green, or yellow-green, to give a pleasing view.  I
sometimes copy your color shots into my photo processing software to see if I
can
get something similar to your typical b&w shots, and strangely enough most
times it works.  So, I would like to ask have you tried the same?  Shoot color
and
convert to your choice of red, green or yellow-green filtered b&w in the
computer.

Inquiring minds want to know -- ;-)

Regards, Paul Connet

In a message dated 8/29/2005 12:53:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,