[OM] Re: E1 with OM adapter pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 with OM adapter pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:46:22 +0200
As I said I am here to learn, so if I was to take the shot again or a
similar one how do you recommend I should I do it, If using fill in
flash would it be okay from the top of the camera or should it really be
fired from the left hand side.  I have also been meaning to get myself a
portable reflector which I am guessing would need to be positioned on
the left.

I suppose really though I need to try the various options.

here is another one, taken indoors (no flash allowed) for which I had no
idea how I should have dealt with the shadow produced by the overhead
lights, having not used a reflector (yet) should I have and do you think
it would have worked at reducing the shadow enough.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/34057652-L.jpg

when you say minor gel effect, do you mean a soft filter over the fill
in flash.

thanks
Ian   who is not sure if this is on or off topic

here