[OM] Re: I did it! was pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side

Subject: [OM] Re: I did it! was pic request: OM1/E10 side-by-side
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:28:11 -0700
Congratulations and you've got my sympathy.

On a more positive note after driving all night, I left my wallet on top of
my car when filling it with gas at 5am in Elko, Nevada . Someone found it on
an on-ramp and phoned every phone number related to me. Their kind,
thoughtful, perseverance saved me a lot of grief!!! I was about 700 miles
from home and not sure what I would have done ...

I need to track them down and thank them properly.

-jeff