[OM] Re: tripod for OM cameras (now architectural interiors)

Subject: [OM] Re: tripod for OM cameras (now architectural interiors)
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:37:52 -0700

>>> Well if I hadn't totally blown the budget on the ongoing kitchen project
>>

>Hey Mike, would like to see some pictures of the new kitchen when finished.
>Hope you plan to upload some.
>
>Fernando.

I plan to Fernando. I am going to practice on my own place before trying
to shoot some of my commercial projects. So far I've had difficulty
getting the lighting right. It's really hard to get even lighting within
the latitude of the film. Multiple flashes tend to produce hot spots and
bad reflections and shadows and it is impossible to anticipate the
results.  Ambient light has a much greater range of brightness to shadow
than the film can handle. I'm going to experiment with flashes in
combination with photo floods. Anyone else out there have any experience
with this? I know Rob as done some interiors.

Mike