[OM] Re: Some more extremly disturbing skintones...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more extremly disturbing skintones...
From: Peter Leyssens <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:56:59 +0200
R. Jackson wrote:
> Yeah, but the before and after mouseovers are really disturbing.
> Where do people go to learn that kind of mortician stuff? ;-)

AFAIK, it's called "painting", not photography.  And even in the
painting classes I followed, this kind of "Montmartre painting" is
discouraged.  (Montmartre: used to be the artists' quarter in Paris, but
it's now flooded by self-proclaimed artists who paint barby dolls with
remote resemblence of the persons who happen to be so unlucky as to be
pushed onto the chair by their respectives.)

Peter.